5 reasons to call your customers this weekOn October 28, 2018 by Carrie Catlin
You need to sell some product, you need to touch base with some customers, you need to boost your upcoming holiday sales. This is the perfect time to call your existing customers.
- The seasons are changing and so is their skin. Contact your customers about reprogramming their skin care for dryer winter months.
- Everyone loves a new fall color look. Call our customers to offer to refresh their colors from summer to fall. Offer them a free color consultation tell them about new products and collections. Be sure to let her know that she can invite friends to earn free product.
- Call to let your customers know about your holiday products and services you offer. Do you gift wrap and deliver for free? Do you offer any discounts or have a holiday open house. Contacting your customers with this information is a great idea. If you do a mailer or send out a social media invite it’s ok to actually make contact with those customers. Real conversations give you the chance to cover all your bases at once.
- Call to get wishlists. Chances are your customers want products they haven’t bought for themselves. Call to get a wish list that you can share with her husband or significant other. Entice her with a special gift just for providing the list.
- Update her information. You might be sending out Christmas cards or holiday open house invitations. If so, contacting your customers in advance to make sure you have her most current information is a perfect reason to initiate a conversation.
Try these ideas to make contact with your customers this fall and have a booming holiday season!